[blfs-support] Xorg Intel Driver-20180223 Kernal Configuration.
Paul Rogers via blfs-support
2018-11-26 02:29:44 UTC
The Xorg Intel Driver-20180223 documentation states the following regarding
Only one of the lines “Intel I810” or “Intel 8xx/9xx...” needs to be
selected.
I see no "Intel i810" option with make menuconfig.
I'm not sure what happened to the I810, and not really interested -
it predated modern intel CPUs.
Correct. Intel's 810 chipset was for early Socket-370 Pentium-III systems, which may have included an embeded graphics.
--
Paul Rogers
***@fastmail.fm